Toddlers…their little brains are growing by leaps and bounds every day and like race cars, their little bodies are constantly on the move. Keeping their minds engaged can be difficult but getting the chance to watch them make those connections can be priceless! This project offers such an opportunity.
For this project you will need:
- Picture frame
They’re simple enough to teach your toddler about the parts of his/her face but keep in mind this is an activity you’ll want to play WITH your child. PLUS, if you have older kids they might get a kick out of creating their own faces!
- How to Make Worry Dolls - April 14, 2015
- How to Make Felt Faces - March 16, 2015
- How to Make Super Sized Rainbow Decorations - February 23, 2015
- How to Make a Felt Ribbon Button Toy - December 12, 2014
- How to Make Wood Bead Ornaments - December 5, 2014
- How to Make Painted Feather Ornaments - November 26, 2014
- How to Make 3D Paper Ornaments - November 17, 2014
- How to Make a Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament - November 12, 2014
- How to Make Wire Ribbon Ornaments - November 3, 2014
- How to Make a Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait Costume - October 24, 2014