Intended to soothe the nightmares of children, Guatemalan worry dolls are easy to make, and most definitely, NOT just for kids! Tell these little guys your worries before slipping them under your pillow and legend has it they’ll spirit those nasty thoughts away. Or you can always tuck one or two into your purse and use them throughout the day to relieve anxieties.
For this project you will need:
- Pipe cleaners
- Embroidery floss (or yarn if you’re making with children)
I forgot to mention during the video, if you have any loose strings or unraveling use a bit of school glue to hold it all in place! Hope you enjoy this project and may your days be happy and worry-free!
- How to Make Worry Dolls - April 14, 2015
- How to Make Felt Faces - March 16, 2015
- How to Make Super Sized Rainbow Decorations - February 23, 2015
- How to Make a Felt Ribbon Button Toy - December 12, 2014
- How to Make Wood Bead Ornaments - December 5, 2014
- How to Make Painted Feather Ornaments - November 26, 2014
- How to Make 3D Paper Ornaments - November 17, 2014
- How to Make a Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament - November 12, 2014
- How to Make Wire Ribbon Ornaments - November 3, 2014
- How to Make a Vincent van Gogh Self Portrait Costume - October 24, 2014